After a few weeks worth of Buenos Aires posts, I thought I’d bring you a few great Buenos Aires tales from around the Web.
1) How to Live Like a Porteno by The Travel Chica
From the right form of greeting, through the right foods and times to eat, to when to go to sleep…. Stephanie gives you guidelines to how to live like a Buenos Aires local.
2) Finding Authentic Tango in Buenos Aires by Two Oregonians
Before listing places and prices of tango shows for a range of budgets, Bethany and Ted tell the story of avoiding tourist traps and growing enchanted by authentic tango.
3) The Cutest Ghetto in Latin America by Bacon is Magic
Ayngelina answers the question “Why Caminito in La Boca neighborhood is a tourist trap you must see?”
4) Papillon Photos: Plaza Dorrego, Buenos Aires by Tanama Tales
Ruth goes antique shopping at Plaza Dorrego and finds spontaneous tango dancers in the middle of the street.
5) We Could Be Doing This in Seattle by No Vacation Required
Kent and Caanan realize dreams in Buenos Aires…. though they hardly see the city at all.
If you missed the Buenos Aires posts right here, on All Colores, here is a quick way to catch up – just click on the links bellow:
What do you love most about Buenos Aires?