The land of the bible, of three religion, of ancient Romans.
The land of hi-tech, culture and art.
The land of beaches that mix up with snow.
The land of warm people who seek social justice.
The land of long-time stories and cutting edge present day.
The Land of Israel awaits you in all its glory, basking in the Red Sea, the Sea of Galilee and the Mediterranean Sea. It awaits you with wildlife and adventure. It offers endless possibilities. You can spend a month in Israel and not see it all.
In the free report I wrote, you’ll discover 48 spectacular experiences you can have while visiting Israel. 48 spectacular experiences in honor of the land’s transformation into a country in 1948.
It is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to devouring this desert country, a land that offers a diverse landscape as a backdrop to plenty of diversity in culture.
This 24-page report includes:
- 4 winter wonderlands – including Israel’s only sky spot
- 11 water wonderlands – including underwater worlds of wildlife and archaeology
- 11 locations of history and religion – including the spot where the world might have launched
- 12 wildlife experiences – including wild goats walking freely in the wild
- 7 festivals – including ice, hot air balloons and freebies in Jerusalem
- 3 adventures – air, sea and land
Submit your e-mail address in the form bellow and you will get access to this free report.
By submitting your e-mail, you are also joining my e-mail list for updates from the blog. The updates are not frequent at the moment, as to not bombard your inbox. I value your privacy and will never share your info with a third party.
Ready to explore Israel?